Senior National Sales Director, Mary Kay
Female CEO of small company seeking positive, energy giving female assistant. An amazing opportunity to be around a positive female leader and to grow personally.
10-15 hours/week in CEOs home office. Optimally, 2-3 hours per day in office. Some tasks may be completed remotely. Long term candidates only please.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage Social Media
- Communicate events and trainings on many platforms
- Reach out to customers/customer service
- Manage communication with a team of sales individuals
- Administrative mailings
- Detailed Spreadsheets for tracking numbers & patterns
- Book travel arrangements for CEO
- Event Planning, registration spreadsheets, handling hotel contracts, prize planning, on site during event
- Respond to CEO’s email
- Find answers to questions from sales force
- Cross check newsletters and scoreboards for accuracy
- Cross check website for comprehensiveness
- Create short videos set to music – a bonus
- Some personal errands – quite simply, whatever needs to be done….
Helpful for Candidate to be familiar with:
- Google Docs
- All kinds of social media
- Online Email Service (Vipecloud)
- Any Video Editing platforms (iMovie)
Candidates must possess:
- An energy giving spirit with a desire to be their very best
- A servant-leader who is motivated to take tasks off CEOs plate so that the CEO can lead and shine
- Amazing people skills and communication skills
- Systems/Processes person who can envision and implement systems
- Detail Oriented
- Prioritize tasks and be willing to focus on one task at a time and turn personal cell phone off
- Ability to complete both the mundane and the exciting with joy
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Who’s happy, intentional and been hitting and missing goals since 2002? Sr. National Sales Director Julia Burnett, a mother of three small children, has worked hard to create a life of “significance” vs. “success.” Her career with Mary Kay, Inc. has helped to mold her into a faith-filled intentional leader of 3,000 women across the United States. Julia says, “I’ve spent my career missing goals…and along the way, with consistent failure, I’ve hit some pretty big ones.”
Julia came out of the gates with her Mary Kay business breaking records and she attributes this to having great mentors and constantly working on being her personal best self. Some of her career highlights include earning all 3 new director promotions, including being named the Head of the Class – the #1 Director in the nation out of a class of 400, she has been in a unit club every single year since beginning her business – including twice leading her unit to the Circle of Excellence – she has taken her husband on all expense paid vacations all around the world, earned countless pink Cadillacs and diamond rings, and was #3 in the nation at the Diamond Seminar 2018. Julia debuted as a national sales director at the age of 34 and her offspring NSD debuted at 29. One of her most cherished accolades is being nominated for the Annual Miss Go Give award, a peer nominated award to one who lives out the golden rule and is dedicated to carrying on Mary Kay Ash’s dream.
Most recently, Julia was nominated to serve on Mary Kay Inc’s marketing advisory board. A peer nominated board that supports Mary Kay Inc. in making important business decisions. She is a Mary Kay Millionaire and is determined to lead her area to the INNER CIRCLE this year. What she loves MOST about her Mary Kay career is the ability to be a work from home mom, to help other women reach their God Given potential and it is in Mary Kay where she feels most ALIVE!
Her highest commission check for one month is over $37,000!